HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace {EE}Mike in Boston. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

Share | 

Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aka_rep
First Blood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Nightmare   June 17th 2009, 23:04

Hi, I'm from AKA, obviously Razz but I'd like to let you guys know that one of your members has been crashing our servers. I mean no disrespect and don't want to start anything. Nightmare a former member of our clan has been doing it and we'd like it to stop...why **** up games when they're meant to be fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doctor_Doctor
Wicked Sick

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 17th 2009, 23:15

how does one go about crashing a server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightMare
Killing Spree

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 00:28

i have not been on your server so i dont know where my name came up and i dont have a problem with you guys so i dont know why im getting blammed for all this stuff so if you have a problem talk to me about it plz cause i dont even know wats goin on...

PLZ AND THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1502
Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 00:39

{EE}Nightmare wrote:
i have not been on your server so i dont know where my name came up and i dont have a problem with you guys so i dont know why im getting blammed for all this stuff so if you have a problem talk to me about it plz cause i dont even know wats goin on...

PLZ AND THANK YOU

FUCKING RUN ON SENTENCES ARE FUN TO TYPE BECAUSE THEY DONT INLOVE PAUSES OR COMMAS OR PROPER PUNCUATION AND THEYRE FUN BECAUSE WITHOUT PUNCUATION THINGS ARE BETTER CAUSE THEY CAN KEEP GOING FOR LONGER AMOUNTS OF TIME WITHOUT PAUSES AND PAUSES ARE DUMB FOR ME CAUSE THEY DONT USE RUN ONS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaaaalllllllll
Monster Kill

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 00:46

Nutri-Grain wrote:
{EE}Nightmare wrote:

PLZ AND THANK YOU

FUCKING RUN ON SENTENCES ARE FUN TO TYPE BECAUSE THEY DONT INLOVE PAUSES OR COMMAS OR PROPER PUNCUATION AND THEYRE FUN BECAUSE WITHOUT PUNCUATION THINGS ARE BETTER CAUSE THEY CAN KEEP GOING FOR LONGER AMOUNTS OF TIME WITHOUT PAUSES AND PAUSES ARE DUMB FOR ME CAUSE THEY DONT USE RUN ONS.

LOL YA GRAIN I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE WHEN I TYPE LIKE THIS I CAN SOUND LIKE I DID NOTHING WRONG AND HIDE BEHIND THE GOOD EE MEMBERS AND GO AROUND ACTING LIKE HOT SHIT WHEN IM ACTUALLY COLD DIRRHIA IN A DIXIE CUP AND THEN GET RAPED IN SCRIMS BY PEOPLE WHO SUCK DICK AT THIS GAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 11:27

aka_rep wrote:
Hi, I'm from AKA, obviously Razz but I'd like to let you guys know that one of your members has been crashing our servers. I mean no disrespect and don't want to start anything. Nightmare a former member of our clan has been doing it and we'd like it to stop...why **** up games when they're meant to be fun?

please email me any evidence you have. such a log files showing he was actually on your servers and i will handle it. ty, and sorry for any inconvenience an EE member caused you, your clan, or your servers.

iceranger04@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
{EE} Uncle Rico
Admin

Number of posts : 1249
Location : Beside a van in a field throwing footballs at a video camera
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 14:24

I talked to both Dirty Dog and Nightmare last night. Everyone just relax and be nice. We'll need some evidence before we make any kind of decision on this.

View user profile
Josey Wales
Godlike

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 18th 2009, 22:31

hey doc,i can crash a server.look grain it a PROPER PUNCUATION.just take a 4x4 truck and ram it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 19th 2009, 04:31

HAHAHAH JOESY IS THE MAN MUTHA FUCKA;. S you know what sucks? chem and rico and nobody are in tempaseka and all i want to do is fucking party righ tnow nigegers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 19th 2009, 10:30

Nutri-Grain wrote:
HAHAHAH JOESY IS THE MAN MUTHA FUCKA;. S you know what sucks? chem and rico and nobody are in tempaseka and all i want to do is fucking party righ tnow nigegers.

431am and you are writing this and wondering why nobody's in TS. hahaha. love you man, fresca's not at your house right now is he?

and congrats on whipping the shit out of $W. EE rules niggers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 19th 2009, 10:34

Josey Wales wrote:
hey doc,i can crash a server.look grain it a PROPER PUNCUATION.just take a 4x4 truck and ram it.

you were close bro, best attempt to date!!! and yes, you are the man.
Back to top Go down
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 19th 2009, 12:44

{EE}chemicalburn wrote:
Nutri-Grain wrote:

431am and you are writing this and wondering why nobody's in TS. hahaha. love you man, fresca's not at your house right now is he?

and congrats on whipping the shit out of $W. EE rules niggers

Lmao, I don't even remember this post. Gosh darnit! Razz

And thanks budday, beating them by 76 on their server isn't too bad Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josey Wales
Godlike

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   June 19th 2009, 23:22

thats music to my ears,a fag beat down.
Back to top Go down