HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace {EE}Mike in Boston. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

Share | 

BanjoSHOES Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BanjoSHOES
First Blood

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: BanjoSHOES Application   September 3rd 2009, 21:28

Game/Steam name: BanjoSHOES (aka OFC_BanjoSHOES, OFC_BansheeSHO)

HL2DM and other gaming experience:
I have been playing HL2DM since it was released. I also played TF2 for a long time, but have come back to DM. I have been playing FPSs for a long time.. some of the games I can remember playing a bunch of.. COD4, HL1DM (since it was released), CS, L4D, Quake2, Quake1, Doom (all of them), Wolenstein... Then there was the Comand & Conquer series.. I played most of them over and over... expecially the Sole Survivors. I don't much care for Role Playing Games. I am (or rather was) an OFC admin, and for a breif while a server owner.

Why you would like to join or who recruited you:
Most of the people that I used to game with on OFC have moved on to other games. The main servers are gone, so I end up playing on everyone elses servers. I guess you could say I recruited myself, but I have always liked the skill level and type of players I see from EE. I have know Bot for a bit, and have recently been playing on the Warefare Arena server with some of the EE guys... and have certainly against or with most of you all over the years.

Which game(s) are you most interested in playing for EE:
HL2DM though I am up to trying new games as well

A statement that you have read and fully understand all of the application guidelines: I am fully aware of, and have read the application guidelines.

On a side note, I would like to tell you all a bit about myself.

I work as a Mercedes-Benz Technician in the Detroit area. When I am not playing on the computer or watching TV or sleeping I like to do outdoors activities such as mountain biking, golfing, hiking, canoeing, hunting (bow and gun), backpacking, camping.

I take my computer hardware pretty seriously, and am glad to give advice and help if I can to anyone who needs it.
System Specs:
q9550 @ 4050 MHz (24/7) - Asus P5Q Deluxe - g.skill 4x1gb pc8500 - 2 x HIS 4870 OC 1GB - OCZ EliteXtreme 1000w PSU - Watercooled CPU -- D-Tek Fuzion, MCR320, Petra Tech DDCT-01s - WD Raptor 150gb x 2 RAID0 - Segate 7200.10 x 1 -- 24" DCLCD Monitor -- D-Link GamerLounge Router -- Antech p180 Case -- Logitech g11 Keyboard -- Logitech g5 Mouse

The wife's computer is also not one to sneeze at, though she does not care as much about overclocking, and dosen't get randy about hardware like I do.
q6600 @ 3.2ghz -- EVGA 680i -- 4gb OCZ pc6400 -- 2 x 8800 GTS 640mb -- 24" DCLCD Monitor -- D-Link GamerLounge Router -- Antech p180 Case
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The New Guy
Wicked Sick

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 3rd 2009, 23:08

I remember you being the only one who was decent from OFC/OTD. But I was a utter-nooblet when I played at those old servers, which is where I saw that handle of yours.

One thing I will say is that this community is not rated G like OFC was ...not at all. I am not saying I think you are someone that has like thin-skin and would let that kind of stuff bother you and shit, but it may, which is why I bring it up.

In fact, a lot of the prominent members here are portrayed as assholes in many gaming communities. Most of that is either retards not knowing what a FPS should be (section 8 beta) or leet-minded camel-toes screaming baseless hacking accusations at us.
This "asshole" status is not a priority of EE, or a characteristic we are looking for, not at all.
In fact, we try to be as helpful as we can in many of these communities. But when people try to push us around over the interwebz - we do push back - and that has made a lot of "crybabyfuckfaces" hate us. If you are accepted, they will hate you too, for no other reason than the tag.

Just trying to let you know what you might be getting into.

Oh, and I, myself, am sorta a fucked-up guy Razz
Not demented or anything like that, but I do speak of my small penis often and inquire as to the tenderness of my fellow EE's sphincters.
It is Clan policy that I do so. Really. It is.

I also handle the mandatory prostate exams for all new EE recruits, and yearly check-ups for all current members.
Which reminds me, rico, you're a bit late for your next fingering...

Bend Over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://evil-empire.forum-2007.com/
FRANK IN BOSTON
Monster Kill

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 4th 2009, 00:45

Put a shirt on and stop putting those funny looking faces on your body.

You look like a homo! Aren't you still on probation here? Take one E away Rico Smile
{E} THE NEW GUY

BanjoSHOES seems like a good guy. He comes in the server plays the game and doesn't whine or complain...good guy and a damn good player! Good to see you here man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BanjoSHOES
First Blood

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 4th 2009, 08:22

Quote :
Not demented or anything like that, but I do speak of my small penis often

Thats ok... everyone has a small penis anyway. When someone braggs about how big it is... thats when you know they have a really small pecker, so yours must be about average since you like to casually throw it out there.

I am not worried about adult content... as long as its not whining when you get killed or talking too much shit when you are doing well. If you are a decent player, people will know by your gameplay.

Quote :
baseless hacking accusations

I play cleanly with no scripts, cheats, hacks, ect. and I would expect that the others in the clan would do the same... being that the actions of one member effect the reputation of all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 4th 2009, 09:38

FRANK IN BOSTON wrote:
Put a shirt on and stop putting those funny looking faces on your body.

You look like a homo! Aren't you still on probation here? Take one E away Rico Smile
{E} THE NEW GUY

BanjoSHOES seems like a good guy. He comes in the server plays the game and doesn't whine or complain...good guy and a damn good player! Good to see you here man!

here you go banjo, when frank joined EE he was soft spoken and polite. EE corrupted yet another. yaaaaaa!!!!

anyway. thanks for applying man. i have a good feeling about you because you took some time and wrote a thorough application request. its also nice to see somebody over the age of 15 apply. we actually just kicked out a young new member because he couldnt keep his shit in line. we are really big into protecting our good name. we are very well respected in the hl2dm community and dont like to see new members compromise that. you dont seem like that type of person. i dont know to much about OFC, but i have played with a few of you from time to time. cant recall a bad experience, which is good. plus, from what i know OFC has been around a long time, which is also good. we dont like clan hoppers. we are currently on a cat 2 and 3 application request lock down. i would say you fall into the cat 2 spot, BUT you are close to a CAT1. you also seem like a guy that is worth discussing. so what im going to do is discuss your app. with the board of directors and decide if you can bypass the lockdown and try out for EE. im not promising anything. so stay tuned!!!! again, thanks for applying bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
BanjoSHOES
First Blood

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 4th 2009, 17:58

Just wanted to throw it out there, my Steam name is BanjoSHOES if any of you all want to add me... e-mail address is bansheesho@hotmail.com

Thank you for the consideration
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The New Guy
Wicked Sick

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 4th 2009, 22:14

FRANK IN BOSTON wrote:
Aren't you still on probation here?

Would someone on probation be trusted with the prostate health of all EE members?

I think not.

(lol @ idea of keeping track of Hyp's prostate XD)
Back to top Go down
necrotos1n
Monster Kill

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 5th 2009, 00:19

I played with Banjo in the arena today, he's pretty good, with Bot, Doc, & me in there, he was doing pretty good. - I added you to my friends Banjo. gl w/ your app m8.
-nec
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carbon
First Blood

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 6th 2009, 14:12

isnt there still a application lockup or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Guy
Monster Kill

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 6th 2009, 14:50

Quote :
we are currently on a cat 2 and 3 application request lock down. i would say you fall into the cat 2 spot, BUT you are close to a CAT1. you also seem like a guy that is worth discussing. so what im going to do is discuss your app. with the board of directors and decide if you can bypass the lockdown and try out for EE. im not promising anything. so stay tuned!!!! again, thanks for applying bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BanjoSHOES
First Blood

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 18th 2009, 09:13

Thank you all for considering my application. Unfortunately some unexpected shit has come up in my life and I don't really have time right now for gamming on a regular basis.

Hope to see you all around sometime.

-BanjoSHOES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kybosh
Ultra Kill

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 18th 2009, 15:15

Quote :
If you are a decent player, people will know by your gameplay.

EE is home to some, if not the best players in the game to date.
and no new guy, that doesn't mean you can "date" them.. yah queer idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The New Guy
Wicked Sick

PostSubject: Re: BanjoSHOES Application   September 18th 2009, 18:58

fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content