HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace {EE}Mike in Boston. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

Share | 

bulletstorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: bulletstorm   June 12th 2010, 09:36

Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1502
Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   February 25th 2011, 17:15

So this thing is out now! I played the demo for it on xbox and it was pretty fun. I don't know how skilled the combos could really get online though. The guns could definitely make for some fun competitive action. Anyone thinking of picking this up? Or are people waiting for Brink n' suuuuuch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   February 26th 2011, 11:20

i picked it up. the MP is coop. i would say the game is "ok" its not blowing my mind, at all. the skill moves are cool but get old real quick. its developed by "people can fly" with the Unreal engine. PCF is a Polish company and to be honest it seems the game's diolague was made in Polish because there are a lot of points where the English translations just dont make sense, or if they do, they are comments that just wouldnt be said. an example:

at the end of the first chapter of act 2(i think this is where it is) you meet up with the female component of the group. basically she thinks your character and your AI partner are trying to kill her. she warns you that if you try anything she will "kill your dicks". doesnt make any sense. also there is tons of swearing just for the sake of swearing, im no language prude but over doing the curse words doesnt make your game any better. they lay out a list of skill shots for you to try and achieve for level ups and points. some are just really stupid. like, leash an enemy-shoot him in the butt(ya, it reads butt. they swear constantly but the skill shot reads "butt") and shot his head off. i mean ya you can do that but.....really? most times you have tons of other enemies blasting away at you, are you really gonna sit there taking bullets so you can shoot a guy in the butt before you kill him?

the echoes option is fun tho. its basically a challenge mode where you get timed going thru levels and doing skill shots to get as many points as you can. but again, the number of really cool shots are limited, and get old fast.

all and all, its entertaining. its deffinetly as "used copy" buy. play it for 6 days and return it for a full refund. ill be selling it back for Dragon Age 2, which looks fucking sick. play the demo.

Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1503
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   February 26th 2011, 14:03

Saw you on PS3 playing this game Chem, wondered what you thought about it. On an unrelated note, I took your advice and played Asassins Creed 2 and 3 (Brotherhood). Totally awesome, and way better than the first edition. Great games.

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1502
Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   February 26th 2011, 17:02

There isn't even fucking deathmatch? Screw that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   February 26th 2011, 17:47

Nutri-Grain wrote:
There isn't even fucking deathmatch? Screw that.

nope. no pvp at all

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bulletstorm   

Back to top Go down

bulletstorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Evil Empire Forums :: Game Section :: Upcoming Game Releases-
Jump to: