HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Rest in Peace {EE}Mike in Boston. We love you and you will never be forgotten.

Share | 

BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1503
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 27th 2011, 22:04

Two things have come together to put a dampner on my BF3 fun.

First, lots of players like me who'd played BF2 and bought BF3 day one are taking a break from the game and putting some time into other (newer) game releases.

Second, a bunch of noob turds got BF3 for Christmas.

Result? My win loss ratio is taking a hit, and it's pissing me off! Lately, it will be me and maybe one or two other of officer rank (2nd Liutenant or higher) carrying the other 10 noobs on our backs. It ends up being us three actually working to capture the areas or arm/disarm the comm station while the rest of our team runs around like idiots (or lay on their bellies the entire game) looking for randome kills. If the other team has just one or two other officers in their ranks or even more sargeant ranking team members than my team does, then it's almost a guaranteed loss! I've never experienced more frustration in a game than trying to get NOOB-TARDS to actually play the game to win. It's like herding cats! It's like pushing a rope! Almost impossible. And because you can only talk to your squad mates, if you can't rally the three with you to do the right thing at a minimum, then you might as well be playing deathmatch, everyone for themselves. And I hate deathmatch. Evil or Very Mad

Currently my win/loss ratio is 1.79 or 391 wins and 219 losses. Almost 2 wins for every loss. I'd like to keep it that way. So I'm thinking of taking a break for a few weeks so as to let the noobs figure out what the fuck is going on without my ass paying the price. Mad

I picked up used versions of Batman (Arkham Asylum), Portal 2 and Dead Space 2. That ought to kee me occupied for a while! study And a buddy has the new Uncharted he will lend me as soon as he's done with it.

See ya'll in a while!

ps Merry Christmas and Happy New Year EE clan members!
santa
jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Number of posts : 1502
Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 29th 2011, 16:24

I know what you mean. I usually play with my brother and my friend Neel. We are always the top three on our team, even when we are just fucking around. People just suck at video games, I guess. Pointing and shooting is too difficult for their little minds to handle. I love the game though. I need to start recording some games so that I can make a mini frag montage. The other day my team and I were trying to take the last MCOMM (A) on Kharg Island. The defending team had two tanks (theirs and ours) so we were getting fucked. We devised a plan which involved me flying a jet at the building and unloading all 14 rocket pods on the corner of the building that had the MCOMM. After I exploded the whole corner of the building, killing 3 enemies, I bailed out and parachuted down on top of the building, picking off all of the other enemies that were camping around the MCOMM. While this was happening, my brother rushed into the building, clearing out the other defenders on the ground floors, and Neel drove a C4 covered Growler into one of the two tanks, exploding it on impact, which provided an excellent distraction. Ethan and Neel then planted while I covered them from the roof, and we won the game with only a few tickets to spare. It was definitely one for the highlight reel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE}chEmicalbuRn
Admin

Number of posts : 2470
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 29th 2011, 22:05

pick up skyrim....and kiss 300+ hours of your life goodbye!!!

Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

Location : In a big ass house with 2 sweet ass cars and alot of other expensive sick ass shit.

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 30th 2011, 20:43

{EE}chEmicalbuRn wrote:

Yup. I am pretty damn addicted to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 30th 2011, 23:46

Nutri-Grain wrote:
I know what you mean. I usually play with my brother and my friend Neel. We are always the top three on our team, even when we are just fucking around. People just suck at video games, I guess. Pointing and shooting is too difficult for their little minds to handle. I love the game though. I need to start recording some games so that I can make a mini frag montage. The other day my team and I were trying to take the last MCOMM (A) on Kharg Island. The defending team had two tanks (theirs and ours) so we were getting fucked. We devised a plan which involved me flying a jet at the building and unloading all 14 rocket pods on the corner of the building that had the MCOMM. After I exploded the whole corner of the building, killing 3 enemies, I bailed out and parachuted down on top of the building, picking off all of the other enemies that were camping around the MCOMM. While this was happening, my brother rushed into the building, clearing out the other defenders on the ground floors, and Neel drove a C4 covered Growler into one of the two tanks, exploding it on impact, which provided an excellent distraction. Ethan and Neel then planted while I covered them from the roof, and we won the game with only a few tickets to spare. It was definitely one for the highlight reel.

EPIC! Wish I was there to see that! A bud and I joined a game late, down 130 tickets on our noob filled team. The game was Conquest, the map was METRO. You know very well hoe hard it is to pry the other team out of the buildings that surround the C flag!
But he and I and a third squad team mate we randomly spawned into turned the shit
totally around won with less than ten tickets to spare. That stressed me out, but after that game I backed out and sat in the glow of job well done. Y'all EE boys taught me to play the game to win!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   December 31st 2011, 00:02

{EE}chEmicalbuRn wrote:
I imagine Skyrim is like Red Dead Redemption or Assasins Creed with Dragons. I loved both of those games and have no doubt that I'd be glued go the ps3 if I bought Skyrim. So I'm gonna finish up the used games I recently bought (Batman/Portal2/Dead Space) first. I've got my yearly checkride for work coming up, and when I'm done studying for that and have completed my training I'm going to reward myself with Skyrim.

Then the wife and dog won't see me for days, except for pizza and beer refills!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 10th 2012, 22:05

Stuck my finger into the BF3 Christmas Noob pie to see if it had matured yet.

NOPE! Evil or Very Mad

Go back to playing C.O.D. 3 you bunch of diaper wearing twits! I had a guy in my squad who was sniping from our spawn point (attempting to at least) on the Seine Crossing map, Conquest game. I said to him as gently as I could, "Hey you stupid camping mother fucker, why dont' you get out of spawn and help me out, dipshit?" He replied, "I am helping, I am getting some kills!" I then said, "Why don't you move up to a flag area and 'get your kills' while you actually contribute to the rest of us as we try to not get bulldozed by the other team you idiot, because this ain't deathmatch!"

He left the game.

It was better without him.

We lost the round by just a few points. I got out of the game and went back to playing Dead Space 2. Serves me right for getting into that game too soon after Christmas. In another week or so the attention deficit disorder types will be back to playing C.O.D and I can have my game back.

Ruined my night. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{EE} Uncle Rico
Admin

Number of posts : 1249
Location : Beside a van in a field throwing footballs at a video camera
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 11th 2012, 08:50

It's the same just about everywhere you go in gaming lately. Kids are entitled little retarded fuckwads. It's bad enough in PC gaming. I can't imagine what it's like on a console.

View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 11th 2012, 10:25

{EE} Uncle Rico wrote:
It's the same just about everywhere you go in gaming lately. Kids are entitled little retarded fuckwads. It's bad enough in PC gaming. I can't imagine what it's like on a console.
C.O.D. was/is over-run with screaming gradeschool kids! BF3 has been pretty much immune, but you get an occasional one here and there. It got worse since Christmas, but the big problem is not the children, its the teens that just don't give a shit and are only there to camp and try to get sniper unlocks or whatever.

We are getting impacted by the "me" generation of selfish twits who couldnt give a crap about the others they are gaming with, they are there simply for themselves, screw you. Teamwork like we had in the ol' EE HL32DM/DoD/Fistfull of Frags days are dead and gone. The new generation of game players dont understand team work and goal oriented game play. Guys like us are relics of the past, the new kids don't understand why we even give a shit. I guess that I should move on and join the crowd, no sense swimming against the tide of imbiciles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 12th 2012, 22:55

Played some BF2 today. Still a great game! Forgot how much I missed playing it. I think (and other guys do too) that something got lost in translation from BF2 to BF3, that took a bit away from the fun of gameplay. I can't quite put a finger on it, but BF2 is a tad more fun whereas BF3 is a tad more frustrating. And the BF2 vietnam expansion pack is still loads of fun! In future BF3 expansions, I hope they include something like it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutri-Grain
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 13th 2012, 15:35

Garrett wrote:
Played some BF2 today. Still a great game! Forgot how much I missed playing it. I think (and other guys do too) that something got lost in translation from BF2 to BF3, that took a bit away from the fun of gameplay. I can't quite put a finger on it, but BF2 is a tad more fun whereas BF3 is a tad more frustrating. And the BF2 vietnam expansion pack is still loads of fun! In future BF3 expansions, I hope they include something like it..

BF2 or BF:BC2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   January 13th 2012, 17:44

Nutri-Grain wrote:
Garrett wrote:

BF2 or BF:BC2?

BF:BC2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy Shit!

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   July 10th 2012, 21:51

Returned to BF3 after an almost 5 month break. It's better, but not by much. My win/loss ratio is now over 1.9 and pushing higher. I stick mostly to hardcore matches which thins out the noobs quite effectively. And when I've found a winning group of players that communicate, I'll stick with them as long as I can.

The noobs are still there, but a lil less so. Their ranked Colonel, but still play like total noobs, which is frustrating.

Oh well, at least it's not C.O.D.

That game attracts noobs like flies to shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!   

Back to top Go down

BF3 Christmas NOOBS ruining my day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1